Friday, May 29, 2015

Teaser:Learn To Love Again by addicted-to-romione-bedward


Fandom: Queer as Folk (US)

Title: Learn To Love Again


Penname: addicted-to-romione-bedward


Pairing: Brian/Justin


Rating: M


Summary: When same sex marriages are legalized in Pennsylvania, Michael and Ben decide to tie the knot again. Their Best Men are Justin and Brian. The catch? They haven’t talked to each other for almost ten years, since Justin’s departure to New York City. Can they find love again?


Teaser:
Long distance relationships didn’t work; especially when one part of the duo was named Brian Kinney, who needed to fuck on a regular basis.
Reluctantly and with a heavy heart I let him go. I hoped we’d still talk, but then when I visited on Christmas and found out he’d taken off to Mexico just hours before I landed, it was painfully clear. That was the moment I started avoiding Brian religiously.
And now when all is done, there is nothing to say. And if you're done with embarrassing me on your own you can go ahead tell them.
Tell them it’s impossible to have a relationship. Tell them it’s impossible for you to change. Tell them you won.
For nine years I fooled myself that I’d forgotten him, but the truth was that I always thought of him and there wasn’t a day when he wasn’t on my mind. Hanging on a ghost of my past kept me from having a relationship. I tried a few times, but after only a few months they all left.


0 comments:

Post a Comment