Monday, June 1, 2015

Teaser: Burn With Me by StillDreaming85


Story: Burn with Me

Author: StillDreaming85

Rating: M

Summary: Two lost souls, forced together by death, both fighting their own demons. Can they be saved or will they burn? Mobward


Teaser:
Edward reached for me again and I slapped his face, catching him by surprise. He held his hand to his cheek, staring at me in shock. “Don’t you ever raise your hands at me again, woman,” he warned.

I probably should have listened to him, but I was distraught. Nothing that he could have done to me could have hurt me any worse than I was already hurting. So, I slapped him again, repeatedly, anywhere I could reach, I then began screaming at him. “Or what!? What are you going to do!? Are you going to kill me too!? Are you going to kill me, just like you killed your brother!?”

It wasn’t until Edward grabbed my wrists and began to shake me that I started to see sense again. “Stop it!” he yelled. “Fucking stop it. You’re scaring the fucking kid.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment