Monday, July 27, 2015

Teaser: "All I Want for Christmas" by: krazi4twisaga

Title: All I Want for Christmas

Author: krazi4twisaga

Rating: NC-17

Summary: They say, “If you love something, you should let it go, if comes back to you, it yours… if not, then…you get my point.” The thing was he did always came back, so why, does it still feel as if he isn’t mine? Now, all I feel I’m left with are memories and the consequences of broken promises…

Teaser: 


“Ahem…uh, Isabella,” Edward´s velvety voice called tersely, wrapping around my name like the finest of silk scarves. “My face is up here, love. If you don´t stop staring at him like that, he just might come out and bite you.”

“Promise?” I said in voice so husky, I could have sworn that alien whores had taken over my body.

What the hell am I doing?

Fuck it; I was too far gone to give a shit.

“You´re playing with fire, little girl,” he warned, eyes going from a stunning moss green to black as night in a heartbeat.

“Who says I´m playing,” I replied saucily, cocking my eyebrow in challenge.

Well, if I’m going to Hell, might as well make grand entrance.

“Fuck, little girl,” he growled, jerking me to my feet and into his arms in one fluid motion. My body was flush with his, and I could smell the sweet minty scent of his breath as it fanned across my face. “You can´t say shit like that to me, baby,” he warned in a strained voice. The feel of his hard lean body pressing against mine had my pussy dripping like a leaky faucet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment