Monday, July 27, 2015

Teaser: "Of Heaven and Hell" by: TwiAddictAnne


Title: Of Heaven and Hell

Author: TwiAddictAnne

Summary: Its just a kiss, he said, and like the moron I am, I believed him. Why did I think that I'd be able to stop after just one kiss? Because Im an idiot, thats why. Kissing him felt like heaven ... but resisting him? My personal Hell.
 
 
Teaser:

Relax, Bella, he said softly, his lips barely brushing mine as he spoke. Its just a kiss.
 
I wanted to respond with a smartass comeback, but before I could do more than inhale a lung full of air, his lips were on mine, kissing me softly with feather-light touches.
 
My lips didnt respond to him for a few moments, my brain was busy playing catch up with the fact that he was actually kissing me; but when it did, I pressed my lips firmly to his. He closed his eyes and tightened his hold on me before kissing me again.
 
After a few moments, I separated our mouths, gasping for breath. Thats when he inched his tongue inside my mouth. Suddenly, I felt like I was alive for the first time  all my nerves felt like live wires as I clutched myself to the gorgeous boy in the closet and kissed him.
 
Again and again our lips met.
 
Again and again we tested a little bit of heaven in each other  until a beeping sound pierced through the fog that had been surrounding us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment