Sunday, August 9, 2015

Teaser: "The Dangerous Corner Outtake: Insomnia" by: SandPrincess13



Title: The Dangerous Corner Outtake: Insomnia
Author: SandPrincess13


Teaser:

I would point the gun to her head and scream.

I would scream bloody murder.

“Isabella Marie Swan...” I would say. “I promised you.”

She would stand still for a moment. And then she would move. Her lips would curve down. There would be no fear on her face.

“Who are you?” she would whisper.

My finger would twitch on the trigger and I would look on in horror.

“How dare you!” I would scream at her. I would wave my gun at her and shout at her until she remembered me. I would feel relief, but I would still point the gun at her. “I promised you that I would kill you the day you betrayed me.” I would hear how crazy I sounded. And I would be crazy. I don’t even think I would realize it, but I would be so far gone by then, that I would laugh at my own reflection.

I—I would!

“I should shoot you, then,” she would say. I can almost imagine the cold expression on her face. She would betray nothing. She is good at it, too. She would give me that soul shattering stare of hers and say in a level voice, “Anthony, you let me down. You should kill yourself.” And a sneer would come over her face.

It might have looked ugly on the face of another being, but on her, it looked like that of a cheetah stalking its prey. She would pin me down under her venomous gaze and convince me to turn the gun on myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment