Sunday, August 16, 2015

Teaser: "Yes- Futuretake" by: GeekChic12

Title: Yes
Author: GeekChic12

Pairing: Edward and Bella
Rating: The full fic is rated M/NC-17. However, this futuretake is T

Teaser:
Futuretake
“Oh, no,” Edward mumbles as our car rolls to a stop. “No, no, no.”
“What?” I ask, pausing Plants Vs. Zombies on my phone and turning to look at him.
His nostrils flare, and without an answer, he throws his seatbelt off, scrambles out of the car, and marches up the front walkway of the house... or house-in-progress, as it were.
I get out of the car much more slowly and step up beside him, laying a hand on his tense back.
“It’s all wrong.” A muscle jumps in his cheek as that chiseled jaw of his clenches tight.
I wanna bite it.
Rubbing circles on his back, knowing it helps calm him, I rest my cheek on his bicep. “What’s all wrong, babe?”
“The framework,” he says, flinging his hand toward the house. “They’ve only put in room for a single front door. I’ve always, always wanted you to have French doors.”
I hide my smile in the sleeve of his gray sweater. “Well… can it be fixed?”
“I don’t know. I need to call the builders.”
Edward shakes his head and abuses the screen of his phone as he dials the number he needs. I watch him pace in the driveway for a moment, and then I shield my eyes so I can look up at the large structure in front of me.
We come by pretty frequently to check on the house he designed for us all those years ago. It’s gone through some revisions over time, of course, but it’s still essentially the same. Five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a game room, a sunken living room, and a kitchen most chefs would kill for.
I’m still a disaster in the kitchen, so I guess Edward will be the one enjoying that.
I never really wanted a house this big, but he’s been adamant about it for years. He wants us to raise a family here and never have to move again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment