Saturday, August 1, 2015

Teaser: "Once" by RedHeadedFlame

Title: Once
Author: RedHeadedFlame
Rating: M


Story Summary: In a world were their names were never picked from the reaping bowl, the hunter and the baker form an unexpected friendship at the bakery door. But as feelings deepen things get even more complicated for this unlikely pair.


Teaser:
I never expected to like a person like Peeta Mellark but we’ve formed this unusual friendship. For a little while I can forget about how I am going to get dinner on the table and the oppression the Capitol put upon us and just let myself smile.
But the last few years my feelings towards him have begun to develop into something more dangerous. Something I shouldn’t feel. It’s the flutter in my stomach and the heat on my skin when he innocently touches me. The blush on my cheeks when he smiles at me a certain way. There is something brewing in my heart that I struggle to deny.
But I can’t acknowledge it. It is betrayal of the worst kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment