Sunday, August 16, 2015

Teaser: "Symphony of Bad Notes" by: b.krumova

Title: Symphony of Bad Notes

Author: b.krumova

Rating: M

Teaser:

I was going to be late. Carlisle hated tardiness and facing his wrath wasn’t something I particularly looked forward to. Any other time, any other day I would have arrived fifteen minutes early, just to avoid any of the glares that were going to be shot my way. Any day, but today, because if I didn’t get a release after the night I’ve had there simply wasn’t a way I was going to grit my teeth and pretend.

The water was falling over my head. One palm was flat on the bathroom tiles and the other was wrapped around my dick. Eyes closed, I pumped hard, tightening my hand around my shaft because I knew, just knew she was going to be really fucking tight.

Isabella fucking Swan. Alice’s goddamned little roommate.



I always kept my focus. I had a goal and I was striving toward it. Women were disposable; I made sure they knew that from the second things would progress. I only fucked women who didn’t want anything to do with me after I pulled out. There were a lot of them: blondes and brunettes, curvy and skinny, tall and short. I never once touched a women I knew would want more, because I knew I could never give more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment