Saturday, August 8, 2015

Teaser: "Getting Blitzed Outtake" by: Nolebucgrl



Title: Getting Blitzed Outtake 

Author: Nolebucgrl

Rated: T

Disclaimer: Twilight and its characters don’t belong to me, I just like to play with them.  Danny is all mine, though.  And I share him with you.  Cancer is an awful disease, and I’m happy to contribute to this cause with a piece that commemorates a brave little boy who suffered leukemia with dignity and grace.  I hope you enjoy getting to know him.

Teaser: 
Edward stepped up and took Danny and his family onto his shoulders.  He was a rock for them, for me, for everyone.  His determination to honor Danny, to give him his dreams, was honestly the most incredible thing I’d ever seen him do, in a lifetime of incredible athletic feats.  It meant more than all his accolades, though, to me and likely to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment