Sunday, August 16, 2015

Teaser: "If I Should Die Before I Wake" by: Dracoisalooker76

Title: If I Should Die Before I Wake

Author: Dracoisalooker76

Rating: T

Summary: The doctors of Snow Memorial Hospital pull their talents together when they know the victims of a serious car accident.


Teaser:

The kid in Curtain 3 is still sitting there, gauze taped to his forehead, and fiddling with his tie. Johanna looks around for her fellow intern, the one that’s supposed to be focusing on this kid, but he’s nowhere to be seen – probably working on a case that’s more than just babysitting the kid who, if not watched, might disappear trying to find his buddy in surgery.

She throws her gloves in the receptacle and heads his way. At least if she spends five minutes entertaining him, it’ll be five less minutes she has to spend suturing kids whose parents are about ready to murder her for inflicting pain on their child.

“Have you heard anything else about Katniss?”

Although, she has to say, this kid is infuriating. No wonder the intern disappeared.

“I will be so happy when they discharge you. Who knows, I might even do a jig.”

He smirks, his hand on his leg. “Well, they’re waiting for my parents to discharge me, so don’t worry, we’ll still have about two hours of fun together before that happens.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment