Saturday, August 1, 2015

Teaser: "Finding Mister Right" by Mickeey89


Title: Finding Mister Right 
Author: Mickeey89

Summary: Bella has all she ever dreamt of in her life, but one thing: her mister right. By signing up on a dating site, she hopes to find Him. But she doesn't see what's right in front of her at the diner. 

Teaser: I wanted to open my own diner that not only serves a quick bite or a family night out, but also thinks about the people with allergies. Most of the meals be served gluten- and/or lactose-free or on special request for other allergies. When I was in college, I was working at a small diner and we had to sent people to other more expensive places to get their food. We do serve some regular meals, but we don't make them at the diner. They are made in my kitchen at home on my days off of at the other chef's house.

But that's besides the point at the moment. In my 27 years of life, I still haven’t found my mister right. So to find him, Jessica convinced me to sign me up to the dating site. And that was three months ago. Until this moment, I haven’t even had one like on my profile or even a small message. I know a lot of men have been visiting my profile, but aren’t interested in me enough to say something to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment